Monday 18 February 2013

Compositional Expermiments- Final Photos of Karter- Blanket










 I have taken photos of karter. I did this by choosing where I would take the image so that I get a good quality photo. I also did this by looking at Anne Geddes style of working and taking some photos in this style. I have wrapped Karter up in a blanket and have taken the photos. I took the photos in different positions to get the different effects and to get the different facial expressions that he was making. I wanted to use natural light and a light coloured blanket to show his innocence and purity and tried to frame him so that he was in the centre and took up most of the image.

By doing this I wanted to acheive some images done in he same style of work of Anne Geddes. I also wanted to achieve some good images that I maybe able to use in my final peice. This relates to my theme as Karter is my nephew and I was doing love so it shows something that I love.

From doing this I have learnt new skills on a camera like making sure it is at the right focus to make my images come out clearer. I also learnt that changing the angle of the camera or the position that Karter was sitting in helps o bring out the best in the image.
Doing this has helped me by allowing me to experiment with the camera and also it has helped me to understand different settings on a camera.

I think that I will use either the last image of him sitting down, or the one where he is crawing, looking into the camera, as these images had the effect of him looking cute and innocent. I think that I will change the background though and maybe use some lighting and soft focus effects to get the final result that I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment