Monday 18 February 2013

Compositional Experiments- Final pictures of Karter- Beanbag












I have taken more photos of Karter in this piece of work.
I placed a bean bag in a space on the grass which had good sunlight coming and which had a good background to it. Then I placed Karter on the bean bag and took some shots. I wanted to use the bright red bean-bag to frame Karter, as Anne Geddes has done using some other things such as eggs and roses. It wasn't quite as good as this, but it was the only prop that I could use. It worked best when the bean-bag seems to wrap around Karter and almost engulf him. I think one of these shots can be used and perhaps change the back to photos of red rose petals and try to blend these into the bean-bag.
This again relates to my theme of love, as it focuses on Karter, who is my nephew, and my theme is focused on family love.





No comments:

Post a Comment