Monday 18 February 2013

Compositional Experiments- Final photos of Karter- Grass





I have take more photographs of Karter but in a different way.
I placed Karter on some grass and took some shots of him just before he was about to move and while he was moving. I did this in this way because I wanted to have something that shows natural settings as I saw some of Anne Geddes work showed this. She inspired me to take this types of images of him.
This relates to my theme as it shows someone that I love.
From this I learnt how to create images using the setting around me.
It has helped me as it has shown me that I can use the natual settings around me to take some intresting and meaningful images.

This was hardest to get right as the shadows were hard to remove, as the sun was so bright, but again I wanted to use some shots that used natural light and showed him in a natural environment, such as a garden. I think I will use the one of him looking directly into the camera, as this will enable me to link with the other images that I will use. I will also try to work on lighting effects to remove the shadow and soft focus again maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment