Saturday 9 February 2013

visual response orginal images

I have taken photographs of my brother to create a response to the artist I have chosens work. I did this by going home and taking images of just his face and hair. I also did this by making him sit in the same position for about 20 minutes to make sure that my image was done in the right position. By doing this I wanted to achieve about 18 photos of him and also I wanted to achieve that they all looked kind of the same and done in the same postion.
This relates to my theme of love because its my brother and its something that I love.
from doing this I have learnt that taking images in the same postion can be quite difficult as the person may move abit. I have also learnt that images of the face can be quite detailed and intresting to capture as you can capture different emotions through the persons experssion. This has helped me to over come barries of capturing an image of the face as it has shown me that it takes take to get a image that you would be happy with

No comments:

Post a Comment