Tuesday 11 June 2013

Final Image Construction 3- Karter's Postcard


For my final image of the 3 final images that I wanted to produce, I chose to make a kind of postcard collage of Karter, showing his happy, mishcievous side. I begun doing this by selecting four images and re-sizing them so that the all fitted on the page. I wanted ones where he was doing something slightly different, or pulling different facial expressions, but still wanted him to be central in the frame for each photo, which he is in all of these. 


After I had chosen and re-sized the photos, I then added in some changes and effects, in keeping with what I had done on my other photos. I changed the vibrancy for each photo to give it more colour and life. I also added anotehr layer, with the gaussian blur and changed the opacity, to create a soft focus effect, like my other final images. 



Finally to create the postcard effect and to tie together the four images better, I added in a rectangle around each photo and moved them behind each photo, so that it created a border for each and for the whole collected images. 

No comments:

Post a Comment